I'm watching the Borough prepare the emergency lot across the street from the church office and think it prudent to make some adjustments to tomorrow's mass schedule.
Tomorrow's 9 AM mass is postponed until 12 noon
Later tomorrow morning we will assess whether the roads are passable and the church can be opened.
Stay tuned to the blog, our webpage. Please observe travel advisories and stay warm and safe should the threatened storm materialize.