FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Now Open FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC)
Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center
Address: 945 Highway 36, LEONARDO, NJ 07737
Hours of Operation:
Monday: - not open
Tuesday: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Apply Online for FEMA Assistance or Apply/Check your status by phone 1-800-621-3362.
A Disaster Recovery Center is a readily accessible facility or mobile office where applicants may go for information about FEMA or other disaster assistance programs, or for questions related to your case.
Some of the services may include:
- Guidance regarding disaster recovery
- Clarification of any written correspondence received
- Housing Assistance and Rental Resource information
- Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
- Status of applications being processed by FEMA
- SBA program information if there is a SBA Representative at the Disaster Recovery Center site
NOTE: You can register for assistance at a Disaster Recovery Center or you can register online or by calling 1 (800) 621-FEMA (3362). The TTY number is 1 (800) 462-7585 for those who are speech- or hearing-impaired.